The normal tension D'Addario CGN-3T Pro-Arte trebles are preferred for their balance of bold yet warm tone, comfortable feel, and dynamic projection. In addition to three traditional clear nylon treble strings, each CGN-3T half set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. Like all Pro-Arte treble strings, the CGN-3T are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario Classical Half Sets provide the flexibility for each player to customize their own sound and feel. Mix and match trebles and basses in a wide range of material combinations to create the unique voice of your instrument. The Pro-Arte CGN-3T trebles are also included in the EJ45C and EJ45LP full sets.
- Laser sorted trebles for consistent, precise intonation
- Normal tension offers popular balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Optional composite 3rd/G for increased projection
- String gauges: 0.0280, 0.0322, 0.0403, (.0403)
- Resealable pouch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance