The extra-hard tension D’Addario EJ44C classical guitar strings are optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone. Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2–3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, the EJ44C set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
- Silverplated copper wound basses on an exclusive composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings; all laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Extra-hard tension, optimal for maximum string resistance and projection without compromising tone
- String gauges: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416 Basses .030, .036, .045
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance