The hard tension D’Addario EJ46C classical guitar strings are a popular choice for their rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection. Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2–3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, the EJ46C set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
- Silverplated copper wound basses on an exclusive composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings; all laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- String gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance