The light tension D'Addario CNL-3T Pro-Arte clear nylon trebles are the lightest tension available from D'Addario's best selling Pro-Arte series. Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch, they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. Like all Pro-Arte treble strings, the CNL-3T are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario Classical Half Sets provide the flexibility for each player to customize their own sound and feel. Mix and match trebles and basses in a wide range of material combinations to create the unique voice of your instrument. The Pro-Arte CNL-3T trebles are also included in the EJ43 full set.
- Light tension for ease of play without sacrificing rich tone
- Laser sorted trebles for consistent, precise intonation
- String gauges: 0.0275, 0.0317, 0.0397
- Resealable pouch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance