The hard tension D'Addario CNH-3T Pro-Arte clear nylon trebles are a popular choice for their rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection. Like all Pro-Arte treble strings, the CNH-3T are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario Classical Half Sets provide the flexibility for each player to customize their own sound and feel. Mix and match trebles and basses in a wide range of material combinations to create the unique voice of your instrument. The Pro-Arte CNH-3T trebles are also included in the EJ46, EJ48, EJ51, and EXP46 full sets.
- Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
- Laser sorted trebles for consistent, precise intonation
- String gauges: 0.0290, 0.0327, 0.0410
- Resealable pouch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance