The alto tension D'Addario SNA-3B Pro-Arte basses are designed and gauged for the smaller-scale, Alto Guitar (21.25"/540 mm scale length, AEB tuning). The Pro-Arte SNA-3B basses are precision wound using silverplated copper on a multifilament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
D'Addario Classical Half Sets provide the flexibility for each player to customize their own sound and feel. Mix and match trebles and basses in a wide range of material combinations to create the unique voice of your instrument. The Pro-Arte SNA-3B basses are also included in the EJ52 full set.
- Designed and gauged for the smaller-scale alto guitar
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- String gauges: 0.025, 0.029, 0.034
- Resealable pouch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance