The D'Addario Planet Waves NS Artist Classical Capo PW-CP-13 is designed specifically for classical guitars and instruments with flat (non-radiused) fretboards. The PW-CP-13 utilizes a patented trigger geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the NS Artist Classical Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger design and lightweight aluminum construction add no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. The NS Artist Classical Capo includes an NS Mini/Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo.
- Designed for use on classical guitars with flat (non-radiused) fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Trigger geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Integrated pick holder
- Includes a mounting bracket for the Planet Waves NS Micro Tuner PW-CT-12 (tuner sold separately)
Planet Waves NS Series capos are the result of an ongoing collaboration between famed product designer Ned Steinberger, Jim D'Addario and Planet Waves.